MBA, Pace University; BS, University of Pennsylvania.
Art Education: State University of New York, Purchase, NY; Silvermine Guild of Art; International Center of Photography; Philadelphia Museum School of Art, Greenwich Art Society.
Art Affiliations:Allied Artists of America; Ridgefield Guild of Artists; Art Society of Old Greenwich; Greenwich Art Society, National Society of Painters in Casein & Acrylic, Connecticut Society of Portrait Artists.
Juror: Beaux Arts Exhibit, Women’s Club of Rye, 2008
2016: "Vixens or Victims?", Harrison Public Library, Harrison NY.
2010: “The Feminine Mystique Redux”, Sarah Lawrence College, Bronxville NY
2008: “Inspirations”, Rye Free Reading Room, Rye, NY.
2007: “Face to Face”, (2 person exhibit), Iona College, New Rochelle NY.
2003: “Dreams and Destinies,” Harrison Library, Harrison, NY.
2002: “Sounds of Silence,” Riverdale Temple, Bronx, NY.
2019: First Place and Second Place Awards, New Rochelle Art Association 104th Annual Open Juried Show.
2018: First Place Award, New Rochelle Art Association 103rd Annual Open Juried Show.
2016: Award of Excellence, Manhattan Arts International on-line exhibit.
2014: Honorable Mention, Art Society of Old Greenwich.
2013: Third Place, Art Society of Old Greenwich, Flinn Gallery.
2012: Dagny A. Hultgreen award,Greenwich Art Society Flinn Gallery.
Second Place, Art Society of Old Greenwich Bendheim Gallery.
2010: Frances K. Brooks Memorial Award,Best in Show, Greenwich Art Society Bendheim Gallery.
2009: Honorable Mention, Art Society of Old Greenwich, ”In the Mood for Color” .
2008: Best in Show, Painting, Rye Arts Center Member Show.
2006: First Place, Painting, Rye Arts Center Member Show.
2005: Myra C. Berol Memorial Award, 33rdAnnual Bedford Art Show.
*"Borders, Bodies, Home", Rejoinder (Spring 2017) online journal published by the Institute for Research for Women at Rutgers University in partnership with the Feminist Art Project.
*UNITY magazine, a publication of Picture That, 2012.
*The Collage Idea Book, Octopus Publishing Co.
Selected Juried Exhibitions:
"Our Bodies, Ourselves," Upstream Gallery, Hastings-on-Hudson
"Reviving Inner Rhythms", Greenwich Art Society, Flinn Gallery
Annual Open Juried Exhibit, Greenwich Art Society.
"Focus on Portraiture," Ridgefield Guild of Art
"She is Rising," New Canaan Society for the Arts
"Together apART," Arts Westchester
"Drawn from Life," Upstream Gallery
*Hammond Museum virtual exhibit, September and October
*Black History Month, Gallery 18
*New Rochelle Art Association 104th Annual Open Juried Show.
*"We are Family," Blue Door Art Center.
*New Rochelle Art Association 103rd Open Juried Show.
*Face Time: Classical Portraiture in a Digital Age," Bendheim Gallery.
*"Unsettled," Riverfront Art Gallery.
*Greenwich Art Society Bendheim Gallery.
*"Visual Narratives," Loft Artists Galleries.
*"Assyrians in Yonkers," Blue Door Art Center.
*"The Story of Art," Pequot Library.
* "100th Annual Juried Exhibition", Greenwich Art Society.
*"Art Takes Manhattan", NY Art Week, Caelum Gallery.
*"Shelter," National Association of Women Artists & Violence Transformed.
*"Powers of Observation," Greenwich Flinn Show.
*Faber Birren National Color Award Show.
*Art Society of Old Greenwich Bendheim Gallery show.
*Her Story 2016", Manhattan Arts International.
*"Time & Place," Katonah Museum , Hammond Museum, North Salem NY.
*"Art of Healing," Blue Door Gallery,Yonkers NY.
*"Viewpoints 2014," Studio Montclair at Aljira, a Center for Contemporary Art.
* Faber Birren National Color Award Show,Stamford CT.
"Reflections" Art Society of Old Greenwich.
* 96th Annual Juried Exhibit, Greenwich Art Society.
*"Coming Full Circle: The Greenwich Art Society Celebrates 100 at the Bruce Museum."
* 95th Annual Juried Exhibit, Greenwich Art Society.
* "Local Color, Defying Boundaries", Greenwich Art Society.
*"Our History is our Strength", UBS Headquarters, Stamford CT.
* “Juxtapositions”, Greenwich Art Society,Flinn Gallery.
* Greenwich Art Society Bendheim Exhibit.
* Ridgefield Guild of Artists.
* “In the Mood for Color”, Art Society of OldGreenwich, Flinn Gallery.
* 4th Annual Human Rights Exhibit. South Texas College, Universidad de Monterey, Mexico
* Rye Arts Center Member Show.
* 3rd Annual Human Rights Exhibit. South Texas College; University of Texas PanAmerican; Progreso Art Gallery, Mexico;University of Monterrey, Mexico.
* “Face to Face: Two Approaches,” Brother Kenneth Chapman Gallery, Iona College.Two person exhibit.
* “Across the Border”, South Texas College and Progreso Gallery, Mexico.
* “Discoveries”, George Segal Gallery,Montclair State University.
* Rye Arts Center Member Show.
* Spectrum, New Canaan Society for the Arts.
* 32nd Annual Bedford Art Show.
* “Real to Unreal,” Hammond Museum.
* Mainstream Studio Artists, White Plains Library.
* “Viewpoints,” Northern Westchester Center for the Arts.
* Allied Artists of America, National Arts Club, New York, NY.
* Katonah Museum Artists, Northern Westchester Center for the Arts.
* 26th Annual Juried Exhibition, Ridgefield Guild of Artists.
* “The Human Presence: Interpretations,” The Arts Exchange, White Plains, NY.
* “Peace,” Garrison Art Center.
* “Wet Paint,” Westport Arts Center.
* “Spectrum,” New Canaan Society for the Arts.
* “Hallelujah! 2000” invitational, Ceres Gallery, New York, NY.
* Brewster Gallery, New York, NY.
* Art of the Northeast, Silvermine Guild.
* 22nd Annual Juried Exhibition, Ridgefield Guild of Artists.
* Art 54 Gallery, New York, NY.